Vibrant Communities Calgary is inviting you to contribute to the #KeepCalgaryStrong campaign (www.keepcalgarystrong.ca). This campaign expresses concerns about the $60M cut the city is planning, and calls city council to support essential public services, including Public Transit (same level of services and fare).
Click Here to read a letter that was shared with the City Administration on Monday July 8, 2019.
You can participate either as an individual or as an organization by:
- Signing the petition (for individuals) or express your support (as an organization). In the latter case, please let me know and I will direct you to the contact person.
- Attending the July 22 Council Meeting
- It’s Suggested to book the morning (9:00 am- 12:00pm) to attend the meeting.
- Agendas for Council, Standing Policy Committee and Standing Specialized Committee meetings are published by 4 p.m., three business days prior to the meeting, notwithstanding a statutory holiday. You can find more information on the City of Calgary website: https://www.calgary.ca/CA/city-clerks/Pages/Legislative-services/Agenda-Minutes.aspx)
- Share this information with all your networks.
Thank you for your support!